Monday 30 September 2013

I'm going to not write any more blogs

I don't think it is a very good use of time to blog.
I will not post, but I will keep writing only because it clears my thoughts and holds a record of my rational side for myself to refer to when i am stuck and lost in a pit.
I will keep it to myself in a document because I think it makes me even more self conscious to be representing my experiences.

And it makes me feel like one of those people who takes themselves so seriously, which i have always been but hoped so much that i wasn't.

If i were to have another blog, it would be at a time in my life that i could contribute to people's knowledge in some field, or provide them entertainment.
Since i can do neither, i post purely under the assumption that people care, which is a self centred and irritating thing for me to have fallen for in the first place.

Until further notice,
adios to all you caterpillars and people.

1 comment:

  1. this post assumes that you blog for the sole purpose of furthering your own ends. I for one have found valuable insight into yur and my own life through the reading of the various posts you have made. don't ever assume that your words fall on deaf ears, or assume that what you are saying holds no value to those around you. You mean more than you think you do, and your words hold more value than you think they do.

    ReplyDelete