Tuesday 17 September 2013

(Christina) Einstein's moustache becomes white when he laughs


Today I woke up and found Einstein staring at me in the mirror. How did he get there, you ask? The secret is to blow dry your hair before you go to bed.
He is probably one of my best pals; turns up at the most convenient times, like the morning of a party or a ball, or if I went on dates then the morning of a date, or on a Tuesday when I have chemistry lab with my cute instructor. 
Einstein and I are besties, its just that most of the time I have no clue what he is on about. He loves it!








So a good chunk of my time is spent writing shut-up-penna theories about the existance of God, or perceptions of truth and beauty and art and ridiculous throw up in your own mouth bandwagons like that.
I usually get so deeply obsessed with ‘finishing’ the theory; delving further and trying to come to the perfect truth that I end up on a branch that is incredibly specific and a few kilometres off the original point.
I then give up, having exhausted all my energy on this useless endeavour of half finished mess but not wanting to rid it completely, so I cut and paste my crap to the toilet, flush it, and keep it hidden in a word document on my laptop til kingdom come.
Im getting worse. Order to disorder, ye olde scientists say? Oh thou seemest to be right in every way-est. At least it has moved to the laptop and is not just contained to myself. 
So you know what I have decided to do?

Probably continue writing crap until the day I die.

Or, eat some fennel.
This solution is much more effective than the last.
Fennel was selling 1 dollar each at coles. So I bought 5 and put faces on them and lined them up on my asian neighbour’s pillow.
I have always eaten fennel by the pound when I have had the chance. It is like a healthy alternative to liquorice and a more interesting way of drinking water.
But you know what happens when you replace every snack with fennel? You are so full of fennel that you never want any food, let alone junk food, to enter your mouth ever again.

Anyway, back to the point, filling yourself up with ideas that are not damaging to your mental peace means eliminating the hunger your brain has for stimulation and analysis. It makes it forget about going walkabout and getting lost.

The fennel I will feed my brain is what I am meant to be currently doing; maths homework.
It doesn’t mean I cant enjoy pondering on throw up in your mouth bandwagon theories, it just means they will be limited to an unobsessive time restricted boundary.

Which means this will hopefully be the last blog I will write that is not connected in some way to outside my head. I apologise for the self centredness of the past few blogs. As I say, I write about external topics that everyone can relate to but they always make me frustrated and confused, so I end up taking a step back and writing about writing, or thinking about thinking which invariably involves me dwelling over my own brain.
If it wasn't such a hugely debilitating thing for me I wouldn't bother with it so much. Its just that every single day the racket and mess in my head makes me want to blow up or scream. Even though I can now deal with this blowing up feeling and have a more light hearted approach to things, it is still there. Anyway, that is hopefully the last of my spillage on this topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment